Sugar Siren Cakes News

Please note that this blog is very very out of date so for a much wider variety & more up to date photos please head over to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SugarSirenCakes where photos are in categorised albums making them much easier to view, thank you.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sex in the City Cupcakes

So I had to 'Chanel' the inner diva for these sex it the city cupcakes, lol.  Not that hard really.  It's not that often actually that I get to do something that is a mixture of a little more grown up but also fun & these were just that.


They were gift box for a special ladies lunch where they were celebrating a 30th birthday.


The cake for the cupcakes was 'Blondie' vanilla butter cake paired with a smooth vanilla buttercream.


They was a mixture or buttercream & fondant finishes, which I just love the look of.  I embossed the fondant ones for a little extra effect.


Of course hot pink & black was the perfect colour combination.



I think the high heeled shoes & the cityscape were my favourites.


5 comments:

  1. What wonderful detail and the color is perfect! Not sure which design is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cupcakes...I can't decide which topper I like the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just absolutely love all of your cakes, and I'm so excited to see my order in the next couple of weeks! I think I like the high-heels the best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, the city skylines are my fav I think.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails