Sugar Siren Cakes News

Please note that this blog is very very out of date so for a much wider variety & more up to date photos please head over to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SugarSirenCakes where photos are in categorised albums making them much easier to view, thank you.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chocolate Coconut Rough Cupcakes

Here we have some more of my decadent 'Deluxe Gourmet' cupcakes.  I have to say of all the cupcakes I make these 'Deluxe Cafe Style' ones are the ones that I would be most likely to sneak one of, they always look soooo tempting!


These particular ones were for a birthday gift box for a young lady who was turning 21 & celebrating with a lovely meal at a local Italian restaurant Sorbellos, what a great dessert for everyone!

I was told that she wanted something with lots of chocolate & that her favorite chocolate was Cadburys Coconut Rough so these were my creations, what do you think?


The cake for the cupcakes was 'Midnight Delight' (dark chocolate mud cake), I frosted them with a rich chocolate ganache buttercream using real melted chocolate of course.  Next I topped them all with a really generous amount of large chunks of Cadburys Coconut Rough & a sprinkle of white sugar crystals. 


The crowning glory for each cupcake was a beautiful individual Ferrero Raffaello chocolate (which consists of an almond surrounded by a soft cream, wrapped in a coconut wafer shell and coated in coconut), & as if that wasn't enough I thought a final drizzle of rich chocolate ganache is never a bad thing is it?


Go one then, just one more close up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails