Sugar Siren Cakes News

Please note that this blog is very very out of date so for a much wider variety & more up to date photos please head over to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SugarSirenCakes where photos are in categorised albums making them much easier to view, thank you.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cookies & Cream Cupcakes

Talk about cookies & cream overload, these little beauties were so packed full I don't think I could get more cookies into them if I tried!


I started out with a whole full size Oreo cookie in the base of each cupcake, yes that's right a whole cookie (start as you mean to go on as they say). On top of this was my 'Killer Chocolate' (chocolate fudge) sponge cake.


Next was as always a very generous & decadent swirl of buttercream, which was vanilla Italian meringue with lots of crushed Oreo cookies throughout.


I then studded the top of each cupcakes with lots of mini Oreo cookies before adding a drizzle of cookies & cream sauce on top.

Finally was a last little extra sprinkle of crushed Oreo crumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails