Sugar Siren Cakes News

Please note that this blog is very very out of date so for a much wider variety & more up to date photos please head over to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SugarSirenCakes where photos are in categorised albums making them much easier to view, thank you.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Shower Cookies

I love to make & decorate all kinds of sugar cookies for all sorts of occasions but there is definitely something special for me about baby shower or christening cookies, especially when it is twins!




These particular ones were baby footprints & cute little buttons in both baby pink & baby blue.



The cookies were lemon flavour sugar cookies frosted with lemon flavoured royal icing except for the word baby on the footprints which was made using marshmallow fondant.


They just look so adorable once they are all packaged up into individual bags with ribbons.





1 comment:

  1. I adore the baby feet and I think the colours are just right. Hope to get some soon for my new granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails