Sugar Siren Cakes News

Please note that this blog is very very out of date so for a much wider variety & more up to date photos please head over to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SugarSirenCakes where photos are in categorised albums making them much easier to view, thank you.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

White Embossed Fondant Cupcakes

These were some lovely fondant topped cupcakes, you can achieve some really stunning looks when you use a fondant topping. They were a very classic design, which resulted in simple elegance!


The cake was 'Snow White' (white chocolate mud cake) covered with a thin layer of white chocolate ganache which really complemented the simplicity of these cupcakes.



They were then topped with pure white marshmallow fondant which I had embossed with a floral design & dusted with an edible white luster dust to give them a beautiful shimmer.



To finish I crafted some sugarpaste red 'ribbon' roses to sit atop each cupcake & the result was quite lovely.



This type of cupcake is just perfect for an engagement, wedding or valentines day.

5 comments:

  1. Very delicious:)
    http://seeking-loans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cesca - I am so excited for you. A wonderful new business which I know will do very well. I am going to feature YOU on my blog.
    You are living your life and your blog looks fantastic. How clever are YOU!?
    x Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely can you do them in different colours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceska, they are the most amazing cakes I have ever seen in my life! WOw! Congratulations on starting this wonderful business. I am sure it will be very successful.
    Best wishes
    Klara xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for all the lovely words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails